Looking for a simple, reliable packaging solution for single dose applications - at a competitive price?
We have the answer for you with our CELSDOSE® complete packaging system, including purpose designed filling machines!
Take a look at the main advantages and details:
The CELSDOSE® system is
- certified for pharmaceutical applications (EU and FDA),
- certified for food-supplement products
- certified for cosmetic applications
- suitable for sterilization, max. temp. 126 °C for 11 minutes
- ideal single dose/one-shot packaging for liquid or powder/granulate materials
- easy to handle - easy to use - easy to recycle
- easy to adapt manual or semi-automatic filling methods for low quantities
- ready for a "Plug-in" filling solution for higher quantity filling demands
Product: CELSDOSE® Round ampoules with breakable closure
Available sizes: 5 ML, 10ML, 15ML (under development)
Raw material: Polypropylene PPM H250
Technology: Injection in clean room environment
Packaging: With special crystallizer trays (for 132 or 90 units), delivered in protective multilayer carton and foil packaging
with enhanced rigidity, on EUR sized palettes.
These CELSDOSE® ampoules are very easy to fill up and close. It is more likely that your existing filling machine can be adapted by a technician.
The ampoules need a slat conveyor system with holding units or air conveyor system because ourCELSDOSE® ampoules are designed with a flange for that purpose.
Also there are different solutions for simple manual or semi-automatic filling.
The complete CELSDOSE® system is patented. It is under the protection of international intellectual property's rights.
Visit our CELSDOSE webpage for more details!
back to the news